Thumbnail Filmstrip of 2014+ Ultra Saddlebag 6x9" Speaker Kit Images
Looking for a way to boost your bike’s sound and style? Look no further than the Ultra Saddlebag 6×9″ Speaker Kit. With 100-watt RMS (150-watt peak) and 4 Ohm power, these speakers are designed with a deep throw cone to increase bass response for audio you can feel. Fully waterproof and salt/fog/UV resistant, these speakers are designed to last. The sleek design of these speakers paired with RGB lighting behind the grills gives you the ability to customize to your heart’s content; not only do these speakers deliver powerful sound, but when paired with our low-cost RGB Controller and free Aquatic AV app, they can display any color you can imagine with the simple touch of a screen. Compared with similar products in the market, these speakers perform better, louder, and longer, making them a great investment for any audiophile or Harley enthusiast.
This kit includes two speakers, cutouts, and mounting parts to make installation as easy as possible.
- 6×9″ Glass Fiber Deep Throw Cone: Made out of white glass fiber and steel, the cone size and depth on these speakers is designed to let you feel every beat of the music as long as your ride lasts.
- See-Through Grill: The grill on these speakers is designed to showcase their style instead of blocking them from view.
- Customizable RGB Illumination: Innovative RGB illumination technology lets you customize your style with a spectrum of colors to complement your mood and music.
- RGB Control at Your Fingertips: Unlock a rainbow of color customization options with Aquatic AV’s RGB Controller (sold separately); register your product with Aquatic AV and pair with the app for maximum convenience and ultimate color control.
- Classic Wave Logo Badge: The ULTRA Saddlebag 6×9″ Speakers showcase Aquatic AV’s classic wave logo badge.
- Compatibility: The ULTRA 6×9 Speakers come in two kits compatible with Harley-Davidson 1998-2013 or 2014+ touring model motorcycles.
- 300W Total Power: These 4ohm speakers are rated at 300W total power (200W RMS) – or 100W RMS with 150W peak each – so your ride can be heard from miles away.
- Frequency Response: Up to 20,000 Hz guarantees a rich, high-quality sound from these speakers.
- 19 Oz Ferrite Magnet Structure: These speakers are designed with a corrosion-resistant ferrite magnet structure for ongoing performance even in wet conditions. A large voice coil keeps the speaker running cool to prevent overheating.
- 1” Dome Tweeter: A 1” dome tweeter with neodymium magnet offers high energy HC and Hci output, with high performance in motor environments.
- Amplify Your Sound: Pair with one of our compatible waterproof amplifiers (AD300.2Micro, AD500.4, or AD600.5) to upgrade your sound for the ultimate audio experience even in the loudest environments.
- Multi-Environment Protection: This device is fully waterproof (rated IP44) and UV/salt/fog resistant to ensure reliable performance even in the toughest conditions.
- 2 Year Warranty: This product comes with a two year warranty that can be extended with product registration online or via the Aquatic AV App.