Thumbnail Filmstrip of Batwing Amp Package for Harley (2014+ Models) Images
This kit for 2014+ Batwing Harley Davidson motorcycles offers impressive amplification power with a 300-watt 2-channel amp designed with digital technology to lower power strain, while the ULTRA+ 6.5″ RGB Speakers pump high-quality sound and customizable illumination into your environment. The RG100 RGB Controller used in conjunction with the free AAV App lets you choose from thousands of color customization and light mode options to give your bike flair in both sound and style. Also included with this kit are speaker and amp harnesses, mounting rings, and even an amp bracket. This kit for Harley models 2014+ includes the HN100 harness adaptor, capable of plugging directly into the front and rear speakers, eliminating the need to cut the factory harness.
Please note: For 2014+ Harley Touring Motorcycles, you are required to flash* your factory radio to use this kit.
*Flashing – also referred to as programming or reconfiguring – is a way of retuning your radio to ensure it supports the maximum performance of additional audio devices.
Looking for a dealer reference to help flash your radio? Contact us for referrals by email or phone!
Ultra+ 6.5`` RGB Speakers
- 300W Total Power: These 4ohm speakers are rated at 300W total power (200W RMS) so your ride can be heard from miles away.
- RGB Cone Illumination: Innovative RGB illumination technology lets you customize your style with a spectrum of colors to complement your mood and music.
- RGB Control at Your Fingertips: Unlock a rainbow of color customization options with Aquatic AV’s RGB Controller (sold separately); register your product with Aquatic AV and pair with the app for maximum convenience and ultimate color control.
AD300.2 2-Channel Amplifier
- 300 Watt Amplifier: With 300W of pure power, this compact, 2-channel amplifier packs a serious punch even in the loudest of environments.
- Gain Controls: This device comes with gain controls to match the output of the stereo to the amplifier.
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Cross-Over: A built-in High-Pass/Low-Pass cross-over is adjustable from 40Hz to 400Hz and allows the output to be filtered for optimum use with a subwoofer or mid/high-range speakers.
- Small Footprint, Easy To Install: Two tabs on the top and bottom of the device allow for easy installing and mounting in a variety of environments.
- Works With The Aquatic AV App: Paired with the Aquatic AV App, the RGB Controller unlocks endless possibilities for color customization.
- Thousands of Colors: Unleash your creativity with every color of the rainbow at your fingertips.
Bracket and Amp Harness
This mounting bracket is intended for use with Aquatic AV’s AD300.2Micro amplifier but is also compatible with 2-channel and 4-channel Harley amplifiers.